Thursday, April 2, 2009

Girl Love

"Sabi ko, kinukwento ko sayo lahat ng kalokohan ko. Tapos sabi ko kunsintidor ka. Haha! Tapos sabi ko mahal na mahal kita na bestfriend ko. Haha!"


My dear ex-girlfriend/bestfriend sent me that message a while ago. Yeah, we were texting and I was the one who initiated the conversation. I was being bothered already with Kiss (not her real name, of course) who kept on talking to me about her -- my dear ex-girlfriend. Okay, let's give my ex a pseudo name like... Shy.

Shy is my one and only girlfriend.. or the only one that I counted in. Okay, I do have another girl before, let's call her Mean but Shy and I always refer to her as "neglected" because I don't really count her as one of my past girl. On what I do know, and that I do accept, is that I only have one girl.. Shy.

My relationship with Shy lasted for two and a half years.. and it ended last March 2008. My relationship with her was the longest one and I do acknowledge the fact that I had the hard(est!) time moving on and letting go of her.. an almost three year relationship is not a joke after all!

So, we're okay now and we're still the best of friends.. but definitely, there are things that changed already. We're not that close anymore but we still keep on updating each other. Maybe that's really how is it.

And there is this new girl in her life -- Kiss. She's actually a friend of ours. I know Kiss first through online and then Shy got to know her and they became closer. Until Shy kept on telling me that Kiss is pretty and she really wants Kiss to be her girl. So, I just go ahead and supported her. Shy has been thinking that I might be jealous or that it might not be fine with me because Kiss is both our friend. But with what's happening with my love life? I can't be bitter or selfish anymore. I am happy now and she deserves that kind of happiness too.

But something came up that makes them go farther from each other. Suddenly, their closeness goes to not talking to each other. Oh yeah, it was Shy who is not talking to her. *Sigh*

Finally, when I talked to her, I know now on what seems to be the problem. She don't want Kiss anymore because she's not a cowboy. She's don't want to ride a jeepney, too much hassle when with her, etc. And she just can't stand her -- all of a sudden. Oh well, there are so many things that you will know about a person once you get to know them or be with them for a longer period.

I was telling Shy awhile ago to have the heart to tell Kiss that she don't want her anymore. It's like being fair.. even though she'll be hurting Kiss' feelings. And guess what? Shy have another flirting buddy -- the ex-girlfriend of Kiss. Bittersweet, isn't it? Sigh.

Too much hassle. Too much issue. That's it for now.
Ssssshhhh! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment