Thursday, April 2, 2009

Secret Start

Okay, so I decided to make a new blog. A very simple blog that I don't wanna personalize like putting my pictures and such so that people won't be knowing who am I. Hahaha!

How to live a secret life? How to put a secret blog? How to keep it up? How can a blabbermouth like me can go ahead and tell tales without telling who I really am? Just wondering.. and thinking that this would be an exciting start. Hahaha!

I'm not making any scene here. First, there's no audience at all for I won't be giving my url to anybody. Second, I won't be going around every blog just to loiter so that they will go ahead and be curious about me and try to check my blog. Not much of an attention-seeker this time.. for a change.

Hopefully, I can shut my mouth and not tell anybody that I have this kind of blog. And I do wish that I won't be forgetting about this blog. Hahaha! I might keep it as a top secret that even myself can't remember it anymore. LOL

That's all for the secret start. Sssshhh. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment