Saturday, April 4, 2009

Gusto ko lamang sa buhay ay...

.. yakapin mo ako. *sings*

I miss you. After you woke up, you did not text me anymore. You're phone is also out of reach. I kept on texting you, updating you on what is happening to me but there, no reply -- not even a blank message. :(

Woke up this morning around eight, went to our living room and asked my brother to buy breakfast for us. He bought spaghetti and told me that I should eat a lot because my mom told me that I need to do the laundry. It's okay with me because I don't have nothing to do anyway. And weekends here at home means cleaning the room, doing the laundry or going online all day. After taking a medicine for my tooth that aches, I did the laundry together with my mom. Ha! Bonding moment? Ahaha. :)

Doing the laundry was very tiring because my mom is with me. She won't let me leave it all with the power of the washing machine. She wants me to wash also the clothes with my bare hands while the clothes are spinning.

While I was putting the clothes under the sun, the long stick that I was using gave me a bloody hand -- or finger. I need to use the stick (panungkit) because our sampayan is too high. I was not that worried. I just went to our store, got a band aid, cleaned my finger using water then put the band aid. It doesn't hurt anyway, good thing!

After all the things that I need to do, and while I'm doing it, I kept on texting him. Still, no reply. I even texted him that I was hurt but he's still not replying. A while ago, he told me that he'll be doing the laundry also. But their washing machine just needs to be programmed and he don't need to do anymore about it. Then, while watching the television, I tried to call their house but it's busy. That's the time that I only remember that it's Sunday and it's their time to talk to their parents living in United States. That was during 12 in the noon ha? And look, it's almost 2 in the afternoon and still, no trace of him. I'm starting to get paranoid already. So busy that he can't text me? I just need a single message that he's busy and he can't text me as of the moment so that I won't be worrying or get paranoid. Argh. I hate you for not doing it. :(

Oh well, I'll just pretend that I don't have a boyfriend and I'm not worrying at all. But later, once you talk to me, you'll be dead. I'll be cold to you -- your punishment. Bwahahaha. BLEH =P

I miss you.. I'm worrying.. and I hate you for making me feel like this. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment