Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cellphone got lost! :(

Once my boyfriend and I arrived at their place, I was checking my bag and looking for my phone. But I can't seem to find it. X_x He told me that we'll just go inside and search for it. I don't want to go yet because the tryke is still outside and I might dropped it there.. just like before. But he wanted to go inside so I just go with the flow. Once we're at the terrace, it's really not in my bag anymore.. and not even on my pocket! I was in a blank state again -- thinking of what should I do or what should I feel. Hah! I even told him, "Hayaan mo na yun." AMP.

Even before we ride the tryke, I really wanted to pee. So, once he opened the door, I went to his room, put out all of the things in my bag. And yes, it's really not there. So I escaped and went to the CR so that he won't be seeing my reaction. When I was at the CR, I really wanted to cry but I don't want to because it's nonsense. I don't know.. I always think that way. What will happen if I did this? Will I get what I want? Psh.

Once I go out again from the bathroom, I searched again my bag and when I accepted the fact that it's not really there, I just laid my back in the bed. I just let it go. If I meant to loose it, then so be it. It's because of my stupidity anyways.. no one to be blame but me. So I was trying to calm myself.. then he told me that someone texted him using my phone but it was blank. After one blank text, another one came in. So I asked him to call my phone. Then he called and all I can hear was his questions/interrogations like "Where did you get this phone?", "Where are you?". "What place are you staying?", "Jeep?", "Olympia?", "Gate?", "I live nearby, I'll go there."

I was expecting by that moment.. but not much. The last time that we rode a jeep was when we were in Quiapo and there is no jeepney around their subdivision.. come on! I was thinking that the person might have plans of running with my phone and they can easily do that. After my hubby went out of the house to go to the gate, I was praying.. or chanting, I guess? =)) I was saying, "Please, please, give my phone back, Lord. Please. I work hard so that I can buy that. Please, please, please." But I was also telling Him that if He want it that way, so be it. I'll accept that fact. :)

Then I heard the gate that was opened. So I pretended to be sleeping because I don't know what emotion will register in my face. I don't know what will my reaction be after. Then he "woke me up" by giving me my phone. And I was really happy! =)

Oh my dear hubby, you don't know how happy I am. That's why I kept on hugging him and kept on saying Thank You. Hahaha! I'm sooooo glad that he found it again. Good thing the person gave it back. And according to him, it was the guard who got it and it felt at the humps when we were in the tryke once we enter the subdivision. What an incident. But at least, it was found. YAYYY! =D

And my boyfriend gave money to the guard. Hahaha! Nice. :)

Hey, I remember, do you know what's on my phone screen if my boyfriend is calling to me? Err, it's a picture of us. Me in undies and he in sando. And it was just our upper body that was taken ha? But... even though. HAHAHAHA! NAUGHTY ME!

And my boyfriend was even joking me, maybe that's why the person took a long time before he answered the call. Maybe he's still looking at our picture. HAHAHAHAHA! *blushes*

Oh well, guard, thank you!
Especially to you, my dear boyfriend/hubby!
And most especially to You, LORD! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment