Thursday, April 2, 2009

20 hours...

.. more or less, that's the time I still need to wait to be with you again. At least, one more day and I'll be seeing my hubby again. YAYYY! :D

Fridays still bring butterflies to my stomach. A kind of feeling that I'm looking forward for my work shift and how fast it will end -- for that's the time that you'll be fetching me from work. Almost two-hour journey, and you still ain't tired going to work just to be with me on the way to your house. Isn't it a hassle to wake up early in the morning just to go to my work place? It's a journey.. really. And what we really do once we meet is to walk a very long way just to get to the highway, steal kisses from each other and sleep while on the way. Hahaha! Good thing you ain't tired yet.. lucky me! =D

When will I grow tired of you? I dunno. I can't see myself as of now. Of course, I don't want to say it with a period at the end for we will never know what will happen. Just like what they say, before, you cannot see yourself living without each other but little by little you're living the way it is now. Ironic, isn't it? But that's how life is. And I have learned to accept that. Err, still learning. I really don't want to think of negative things about us.. like we won't end up together, one will be unfaithful, etc.

Even though we always text each other, I don't mind and I'm still not sick of it. Anyways, I'm only texting you during the night while you are sleeping and you're texting me during the morning that I am sleeping. How can we be tired of each other that way? Eh we don't have a normal text convo? Hahaha!

Yes, once I woke up in the evening, we will chat until it's time for me to fix myself to go to work. But I still love to hear your voice. I love making fun of you.. and laughing together. I love how you tell stories or how you surprise me by singing after being silent. I love the way you sing to me whenever I requests you to and whenever you sing again when I warned you before that I only want you to sing one song! HAHAHAHA! I love those moments.. and I haven't grew tired of it... yet(?).

I still love seeing you during the weekends.. for that is the only time that we can see each other. That's the only time of the week that I can hug you oh-so-tight and I can steal so many kisses. The only time that I'll be prisoned in your arms that I just wanna stay that way forever.

Weekends. The moment that I will be experiencing like we are living already in a same roof. The feeling like we're husband and wife already. You'll prepare our breakfast, I'll wash the dishes. I go online or text with my friends, you'll be playing with your PSP but we're still beside each other. Cuddling forever.. until we sleep at each other arms...

Oh weekends, I'm excited! Can you come faster than you can? Can you bring my love already? Ohh.. I'm hopeless. HAHAHAHA!


PITY YOU. You still got me tangled up with you. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment