Wednesday, March 23, 2011

(19) CONFIRMED!!

Finally, it's official! I'm already a Coach Track Trainee! WEEEEEEEEEEEE! Thank God! :)

Coach Track Trainee on our company means you have passed to become a trainee already until you become a coach. It usually takes 6 months for you to become a coach and of course, there will be a lot of things and training to do. We also have finals by the end of the training to gauge if we can do full-time coach task already. :) On my end, I believe that I still have a lot to improve even though I'm already handling a team. I'm still having problems handling particular people.. but I'm improving, I guess. Everyday, I tend to think of the things that happened at work and what I could have done vs what I did.

And just like my henna here, time's fading away. My henna will be 2-week old by Sunday. According to the tattoo/henna artist, this will last for 2 weeks to 2 months. I'm still guessing on until when. :) And yes, just like my henna, there goes my time! Monday shift was a very toxic day. I was at work 8:30 PM - 10AM! Whoa! And then yesterday, I was at work 10PM - 10AM! I'm still adjusting. Or maybe I just really have a lot of things to do. Time Management has always been an area of opportunity for me. =s I wanna be expert on that field already! Because as much as R understand that I'm busy with my work, and not somebody else, he do misses me and I feel the same way. :( We're loosing time with each other already. Or maybe, I'm loosing much time already with him. :( But, promise, I'm still reserving my weekends for him. :) And hey, I'm doing this for our future! That's why I really believe that he do understand me. Haaayyy.. Please, don't let R loose his way. I'm getting scared, eh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment