Monday, March 21, 2011

(18) Php370

I have the exact amount on my wallet.. and that should go all the way until Friday.. or salary day which is on Monday. As for today, I guess I had 400 bucks and some coins. I asked one of my agent to buy cartolinas and that cost me 30 bucks. And then, aside from that, my money was well spent with my transportation fee which is a total of 33 bucks. Wow! I can live for 50php a day! Let's see until Friday. Hmm..

What I just really did was to eat dinner at home before going to work. I also did not hail a cab but rode a bus on the way to work since my schedule was change from 12mn to 10pm. :) Then, since we had our Weekly Business Review awhile ago, it lasted for almost 5 hours! We ended the session at 4am. Good thing was, it's one of our agent's birthday and she bought some pansit. Yummmmy! ^^ Then, since I brought 2 pancit canton, I ended up eating that after my actual shift, 7am, before going back to work. O_o

Let's see what I can do tomorrow. Let's think positive!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment