Monday, March 21, 2011

(16) Work on a Sunday.

Too bored to stay at home.
Too much work from a toxic week last week and the upcoming week.
Too toxic. I was caught saying to myself, "What am I doing here?" or something like, "Ano ba `tong napasok ko?" O_o
Ever since I was done with my Behavioral Interview, I don't have any other excuses but to do what I gotta do.
No more, "I'm an RTA, I'm not a coach!" coz since that fateful day, I was bound to do coach's task.
I'm grateful really, but wait for me! I haven't catch up yet. =(

As for my Sunday night, I ended up going to work to do some of my jobs.
Twas hard working with no printer. Too many pending jobs and documents to print!
And yeah, unlucky, Facilities don't have ink anymore. =(

Boss, give me time. Don't get angry at me later.
Please try to understand.
As much as I know you have high expectations with me..
I'm not perfect. =s

0 comments:

Post a Comment