Sunday, March 20, 2011

(14) Hatid.

I guess I'm too much of a flirt already. But I just wanna know how does it feel if he'll send me to Greenhills. I don't know if I told you about Air sending me to Greenhills before.. and asking me if he can go to work tomorrow so that he'll send me home. Anyhoo, that deserves another entry in case I wasn't able to write about it.

Let's get to the point.. I allowed him to send me to Greenhills. We were talking but we weren't really close. He didn't try to and I didn't try to as well. Just in case, I won't allow him. That's just what I want. Maybe I just wanna know if he can really do it.

Y'know, he do know that I have a boyfriend. He do know that I won't break up with R. And y'know what? He doesn't want to be my second boyfriend if it was ever an option. Of course, I did not tell him about that option. I don't want to. It's just that, he was teasing me on getting a second boyfriend so that I'll know how it feels. But I guess I'm too tired with that already. As what I've been telling R, I'm done playing games when it comes to lovelife. I was able to search for him, or maybe he found me, and I'm good with that already. I'm very much contented. :")

0 comments:

Post a Comment