Monday, February 7, 2011

Zoo Trip!


Saturday date meant Zoo day trip for us! :) Just thought about going there the night before. I was thinking that we went to a lot of zoos already but hey, it's only the third time! First was at Paradizoo and then, Residence Inn Zoo and then.. Manila Zoo! By Sunday, we'll be going to Avilon Zoo! Hihi. Too much addiction with zoos? I guess we're just not the ordinary couple who just love going out to restaurants or movie dates. We're the kind of couple who will also go out for adventure or nature-tripping.. or with this, animal-tripping. Haha!

R loves close encounters.. and we only experienced it last Saturday at the Kinder Zoo! I dunno if I'll be happy if there was no Kinder Zoo experience. First, it was very messy at the zoo. Second, the elephant is not so sociable and loves turning his back on us. Third, there's no giraffe!!! Last time that I went there, I remember having a picture taken with the giraffe. And now that I'm old, there's no giraffe anymore! BOOO!! I even wanted to see how tall she is from me! *sigh* On second thought, we saw a giraffe.. This -->


SUPER BADTRIP!! *sigh*

Moving on.. I remember R saying at the end of the day that I looked like fascinated with the zoo that whenever he says something and turns his back to look at me, I'm far already, wandering around. :))

Oh well, I hope Avilon Zoo won't fail us this Sunday. Come on! With P300 entrance, I bet there's something special about it! And hey, I wanna see the puma that my workmate is telling us about awhile ago.. I haven't seen one in real life!! :D

I hope as well that I can buy a shirt. =| I still need to go back to Manila Zoo to buy a shirt. Bwahaha. You know, all of the adventure that R and I did, I have a souvenir shirt. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment