Monday, February 7, 2011

Back2work = Stress yourself!

There goes my workaholic persona..

I arrived at 1230am and went out at 1210nn. Oha. 20 minutes more and I was staying for 12 hours already there! Pfft. Ang hirap ng dala-dalawa ginagampanan mong posisyon. T_T RTA ka na, coach ka pa. San ka pa? Buti sana kung may taas sahod. Hmp.

Patience. Coach certification, I'll get you sooner and not later. You'll see. :P
And then, I remember.. I haven't read my STAR Interview reviewer yet. Sooo lethargic!
I still have some laundry to do. What to wear later? *sigh* Looks like I'll be wearing dresses until Friday because all of my formal attire, slacks and all, were at the laundry. =|

Ohh.. I just wanna sleeeeeep! =s If only I wasn't thinking of FB, I would have stayed longer at work. Adik di ba? :))

PAK. Here goes my toothache again. Bye muna. Nababadtrip ako dahil sa letseng `to. ARGHHH!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment