Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Weekend! [Part 1]




It's much better if I'll be thinking of the weekend that passed than to think of what happened yesterday. =|

Friday - Spent the afternoon at their place, trying to take care of him. After I posted the blog before this, I gave my number to Bleach and R texted me asking me to go their place. Whew! Talk about destiny. Haha! Oh well, he did not text me even though I already gave him my number. Idk why and I don't wanna think about it. What important is, it made me realize that I'm only for R.. as much as I wanna "try" Bleach to be my boyfriend. (Di kaya ko saktan ng boyfriend ko pag nabasa niya to??) Alam mo ung, pag may naisip kang kainin, natatakam ka? Tapos pag di mo natikman, mapupunta siya sa likod ng isip mo pero matatakam ka pa rin.. bigla-bigla na lang susulpot sa isipan mo ung pagkagusto mo sa kanya.. anggang sa matikman mo. ^^ O, seryoso ako ah. Parang bastos pagkakadescribe ko pero, seryoso un. Ganun siya sa kin. I'm curious about him.. and his mysteriousness makes me crave for more attention and conversation with him. I'm contented but I'm not. I'm happy but I'm chill. But I will never replace R. Hanggang isip lang lahat un. Di pwedeng mangyari.. di pwede tikman. Hehehe!

So, Friday shift, I came in late at work.. almost 2am, I guess? But I told my boss that I was late because my boyfriend is sick. They know him anyway.. and they know that I won't be late just because of some update or anything. It's not usual for me to be late, anyway. I just had a history of AWOL with the company during my birthday week last 2009. Hah! Remember the one that I post here back then? Oh, memories... :)

Saturday - I woke him up early coz I'll be out at 10am. Guess what? He told me he'll arrive at work by 12nn. =| But I tried to understand him.. since he was sick. I finish all the things that I can finish that day. All's well that ends well. We passed by Megamall to eat some ice cream (Angelati) that looks like pupu! Hehehe! And then, I bought him a Pugod Baboy book in case he'll get bored. Then.. go home galore.

5pm - play about Egypt. It was fun being with him. It's like the guy in "I love you, Beth Cooper!" The guy's a nerd in a fun way.. like you're enjoying because you're learning a lot of things because of him and you're not being insecure that he got more brains than you. That's how R is. He got a lot of knowledge in his head that it's always fun being with him. I kid him sometimes when I have a question that he cannot answer.. "Dapat alam mo, kasi itatanong ko sa'yo!" I always expect him already to know the answer to my questions. Haha! Talino e. :P

After watching the play, bought some DVD in Quiapo and then went home. Once we arrived home, know what happened? BORLOGS. Ang pagkakatanda ko na lang, humiga ako sa kama, katabi ko siya, nagbabasa.. habang naglalaptop ung kapatid ko. Pag gising ko, umaga na! Pfft. No more time for flirting or for my favorite part of the day.. ang madaling araw na mangangalabit ako! :))


To be continued.. super antok!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment