Sunday, February 6, 2011

Surprises never fail girls. =)

What's not to love if you got a surprise from someone you love? :")

If you'll check my previous blog, I was in paranoia about R. I've been thinking a lot of things just because of his d*mn phone and since my usual self is paranoid, I really can't help it during that time. =|

My work was at 1AM, technically Saturday morning, but I usually wake up at ten in the evening. But last Friday, I woke up at around 8pm since I was sleeping at my Mom's room. (My brother and his friends used our room to do some mixing for their foundation day presentation.) So, once I woke up, I checked my dear Lenovo and did not text him. I'm still irritated with how I feel, you know. So I did not bother texting him.

Actually, going back to the details of that day, I texted him during the morning (11am?) that I wanted to see him. I totally forgot that he'll be until one in the afternoon and it will be late by then that he'll read my subtle message that I really wanna see him that day. It was around 4 when he called me saying that he'll just change his outfit and then go and see me. I told him not to go anymore since it's already late. =|

Going back, when I woke up at 8pm, I receive some text messages from him and I wasn't replying..

6:11PM - I don't like this.. :( Hayy..
8:03PM - Bebebs.. Hindi ko na alam gagawin ko.. Pero ang alam ko mahal na mahal kita.. :(
(Babe.. I don't know what to do anymore.. But I know that I love you so much.. :(
9:46PM - Bebebs ko miss na kita.. :(
(My babe I miss you.. :(

And yeah, with all the sweet nothings and loneliness that he's feeling.. I did not reply. =|

By 10:26 of that night, he started calling me. I cancelled it and called him instead since I know that he don't have unlimited call. We were talking over the phone when I realized that it doesn't seem like he's at home since there were jeepneys passing by and the dogs' bark weren't as noisy as their dogs at home. When I was asking him where he is, he kept on saying, "house" or "gate" -- omitting the word "my". Then he told me that he's at our gate. I just peeked into our gate but I did not see him. After I told him that, he stood up and I was really surprise! I wasn't really expecting him. I totally forgot that I wanted to see him that day. But hell, when I saw him, it's like all of my worries and paranoia were erased from my mind! I can't help but smile. It's just now that he really gave me a surprise visit! =D

Before, he also come to my place without telling me but I can always feel that he's gonna see me that's why I am not being surprised. That's why last Friday, I was really flabbergasted.. and really happy! But of course, I did not totally forget that I'm really pissed at him. I was even telling him that, "Punta-punta ka dito, tapos wala ka man lang pangsuhol." Oh yeah, I admit it. I was like thinking, since you already made an effort to surprise me, why not add some more? Why not bring flowers, chocolate or food? Hahaha! And yeah, he's not the type. =| I know him that well that I was really expecting that he won't bring anything. Really, he did not. He did not even bring a bag! Hah! He just bought a jacket and his wallet with him. Psh.

And hey, did I tell you already that he arrived at my place at 6PM and then just roam around my place while waiting for 10pm to wake me up? Hell, that was 4 hours!! (And still, he did not thought about buying me flowers! Haha! `Di makamove on? LOL) I was really touched, impressed and flattered. Like, yeah? You did that? WHOA. =") So, before we leave at around 12AM so that he can send me to work, we're at peace with each other already. I wasn't arguing or teasing him anymore. More cuddling already! Oh yes, I missed him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment