Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sky Lanterns!


We just finished watching Tangled - our third movie for the year (Boo!!). But this post won't centralized with that but with.. sky lanterns!! I was really awed when it was being shown. It started with one lantern and then suddenly, the sky is full with sky lanterns already! I remember Santos-Agoncillo celebrity wedding! They did that as well after their wedding. So, I checked it out what does that mean. Per Wikipedia, "It is considered good luck to release a sky lantern, and many Thais believe they are symbolic of problems and worries floating away. In recent times, khom loi have become so popular with all Thai people that it has become an integrated in to the Loi Krathong festival in the rest of country." Now, I feel like wanting to do that as well during my wedding! That would be really nice especially in a clear evening!

Aherm. My dream wedding is still a puzzle for me but little by little, I have details that I wanted to happen on my wedding. =") I really need to save a lot of money already! My dream wedding will really be costly! The photographers, the gown, the videographer and now.. the sky lanterns! Oh, we haven't talk about my future house and everything!! Pfft. I'm being stressed already. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment