Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fetch from work :)

We were talking yesterday on when we will be seeing each other. I was wanting to see him yesterday but unfortunately, he can't. He said it will just be a waste because I will just be sleeping when he arrive here. And you know what? That's just how I feel. I feel like he's getting bored already here at home since I'm sleeping whenever I'm here. Of course, I cannot stay awake because he usually go here after my work. =|

So... he told me that he's gonna fetch me from work on Saturday. I told him that it will just be a waste, too, since we'll be seeing each other again by Sunday since we'll be going to his high school friend's party. I can't stay at their house during the weekends since they have a new maid and her aunt usually go there. =| But he insisted that even though it's a waste, he will still fetch me from work. What's with that? When he don't wanna see me yesterday and when it's gonna be the same thing on Saturday? That I'm just gonna sleep once we reach home? Hmm.. Maybe because he'll be able to fetch me from work? Hmm.. Does he know how much I love seeing him outside our work and waiting for me? Hmm.. I wonder. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment