Wednesday, February 2, 2011

FB Online

He's not the type who goes online. He's not the type who will buzz anyone and do small talks or conversations out of the blue. He just go online whenever I ask him to, whenever I want to talk to him while I'm online. But recently, or the past 2 days, he'd been going online whenever he got home. On the first day, he said that because he's sure that he'll see me online and just the same reason on the second day. I don't what's with it but I appreciate it. He really knows me that I'll go online once I'm off from work. Hah!

Right now, I haven't seen him online. Probably because he's still at school. I just wish I'll see him before I go offline because I'm really sleepy with all of the OTTY (Overtime-Thank You) I'm currently doing at work. So much about handling a team! :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment