Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Work missed me more :(

I came in at 11pm last night even though my shift was 1am.. and ended up not extending anymore. I just lasted until 10am, the end of my shift. And even though I already done a lot of things, I still have pending!! But as far as I know, it's only the Unscheduled Activities Report that I'm missing. Worse it, that's the dreadful report. Psh. Good luck with me later! =s

But still, I'm happy. I'm happy that I'm back to work. ^^ Just like what R said, I'm just the only person who looks forward to work because he's not looking forward going to school yet. Haha! I dunno. I'm just happy there and I have a sense of being and importance. :) If you feel that there's no reason for you to stay, of course you won't stay right?

Speaking of staying.. my bosses are already asking for my IJAF (Internal Job Application Form). I need to do a new resume again including some traits to put there. Tsk. I really hate doing one! But that's for my behavioral re-take. Seriously, I'm damn scared. What if I won't pass again? What if I fail the people who are expecting so much from me? I understand that before, I was really not ready yet even though I already handled a team, then. But now? Am I ready? Can I make it? Ohhh...

So help me God. =s

0 comments:

Post a Comment