Sunday, January 16, 2011

Embarrassing Moments (Hah!)

January

Saturday
I was sleeping already when R asked me to move from bed since it's a single bed and he can't fit in if my body was on a slanting position. But I said "No." One of those sleepy time that you'll just say, "Ehhh.. Ayaw." to whatever people will ask you to do. Still, he pushed me aside and tried to lay down beside me. And then.. HE FELL. It was hilarious. =)) I really woke up after feeling that he fell and was laughing while saying, "I told you, I don't want to move."

There goes his Embarassing Moment #1. Haha! There's actually #2 but it's more of a yucky thing that I don't want to write about. Peace, men! :))

Sunday
After being discharged from the hospital and arriving home, I already went to bed since I was very sleepy. I was on the same position again when R asked me to move. Then.. I FARTED. A very looooong one. :)) R then said, "Sige na nga, wag na." And we can't help but laugh. =)) Actually, at the hospital, I kept on farting that R kept on telling me not to keep on moving in bed because I always create noise.. fart noise. :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment