Friday, January 14, 2011

We fought.


Or rather, I was the one who got pissed off and got mad at him. X( Who wouldn't? Psh. I woke him up before six and then I called him up again before 8am and he was still sleeping?? What's the use of me waking him up early in the morning? Psh.

I just wish that he'll bring me flowers as peace offering but I doubt it. As much as I want to, he's not the kind. I actually receive a flower from him before just because.. I asked. Not because he wanted me to shower some flowers.

And hey, it's our 25th month today. Aside from bringing fruits, that he promised because I'm sick, I wonder what he'll do to make it up to me. But I still think.. NOTHING. He'll just show up as soon as he can here. Psh. Can't he play the part of those guys who love showing affecting to girls? *sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment