Saturday, January 15, 2011

I missed Blabbing! =D




There's just so many things that happened during the weekends that I wanna share with you but.. since there was a lot, I don't have the time.. back then. :)
Let's just go through those things...

1) Lenovo beyveh



Since I'm typing this one and getting pissed off with this keyboard, I remember something. R and I went to Greenhills last Thursday to ask on how much do I need to pay to have this laptop cleaned. So, we went to where we bought it and they said that it'll be for free as long as we have the receipt with the warranty but it may take 3-4 weeks if they are the one who'll be doing it because they will be forwarding it to IBM. That left me hanging on whether
I'll be leaving it there or not. Almost a month with no net? That'll be hard. And then, they said that it'll be better if we'll just go directly to any Lenovo service center which is.. in Libis or Makati. Hmm.. We also checked out other outlets and asked and one of them said that it'll cost me 800 bucks but it will just be cleaning. So if there's anything wrong with the laptop, there will be additional charge. :-|

2) Flowers



Just as I told you, he's not gonna bring me any. Oh I know him that he's not the type and of course I told him. Know what he said? He asked me what kind of flower do I want. So I told him that I don't want him giving me something just because I said so. I know, I know. There are just things that you should be telling to guys for them to know. They're not fortune-teller, yes. But maybe I was expecting more sweet bones from him? That can be, right? And yeah, it doesn't matter what flower he'll give me. As long as it's something that will surprise me.
He gave me a flower before, a blue tulip, and something that I asked but I really don't care what he'll give. If it's a bouquet, super much better!, and as long as it came from him from his one initiative, I will really really appreciate it. ;)

3) Fruits


Hey, even if he did not give me flowers, not that I was expecting, he brought me some fruits. ^^ We ate the watermelon once we're in the room already then last night, we ate some orange. Then this morning, I ate some apple. :) I appreciate him bringing those for me.. for my health. You know, I was sick for many days already and he's really worried that made him thought of bringing me some fruits. Thoughtful, right? =D

4) Me getting sick. =| Okay, that will need another entry. That's it for now! Bigla kong inatake ng katamaran. Tsk. Zuma's Revenge muna! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment