Wednesday, January 12, 2011

ANTS!!! X(


What's with them?? F*CK. I'm really getting super pissed off with these red ants. First, they were on my laptop. Second, I saw them crawling on the switch box of our lights. Third, I saw them inside the container of cotton buds! GAHD. What do they want?!? X(

Okay, I get it if I was careless eating while in front of the laptop.. and most probably, there were sweet crumbs that fell that's why they are staying under my laptop. But.. what's with the switch box? And the cotton buds? I don't think there will be food there. IMPOSSIBLE!!

*sigh*

I know I need to do some cleaning but I'm still not feeling well. :( I hope by tomorrow, I'll have the strength to clean up all of this mess. ARGH! And I hope these ants will go. Stressful!!

Oh, I remember. When I tried searching in Google on what to do with my laptop being infested with ants, they said that it's either I was eating while using it or.. it's the cold weather and they are looking for hot spots. It still leave me wondering about the box and buds though. Hmp!

0 comments:

Post a Comment