Thursday, December 30, 2010

Mamang and Papang




My Rich Cousin C. His dad just PMed me in Facebook asking if his son is already here. FYI, his son is here in the Phil since.. I can't remember. But he's on a vacation here. He wants his son to experience life here since they've been living in Canada for a long time already. But hell, all he did was go to places.. and I'm very envious! I hope I can travel like him. I hope I have a lot of money for that!

He's here now, in the Metro, but he was from Visayas.. probably with Mamang and Papang. I hope I was there too! I missed them! :( They were really not my relative but since I got to know them 2-3 summers ago, I became to love them. They're such a lovable couple! And I got to know them because it was their golden anniversary. Amazing, right?

Papang do have Alzheimer's disease. He tends to forget things already and there are times that he cannot remember Mamang but Mamang still takes care of him. You can really see that she do love Papang. And whenever Papang remembers Mamang, you can see how he love her too.

I want that kind of love. I hope I'll have that kind of love. It'll grow until I'm old already and it won't be a hindrance with the love that we have that is so great.

I hope that would be me and boyfriend. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment