Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year! :D



Here goes my first post this 2011! Wooohhh! :D
Today is January 1, 2011, in numbers, that would be 1-1-11. Nice, right? :)

And as always, on a new year, we'll never forget, NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION!
I know we should always change for the better not only for the spirit of New Year but it gives you more boost to do it right if there's a new year coming.. or a new year came (since it's already the first day of the year). So, for this year, I promise to SAVE! I already started last 28 by putting 500 bucks on my piggy AND I'll continue it the whole year! There's just so many things I wanna do and go for this year that I really need to save. And yeah, for sure, because I have a lot of bills to pay. I feel like an adult already. Sheesh!

And for this year, I hope that my relationship with my boyfriend will blossom.. even more! I want us to be together until the next New Years to come! :D I still wanna experience a lot with him. I really really wanna grow old with him and have kids.. but not this year, okay? Let's just make that clear. Haha. I wish he won't have problems with school as well. That he'll have good grades, enough for him to finish already. I want him to be happy and I want his parents to be happy and go home as soon as he graduates. I don't want him to graduate just because OUR future will be nearer but because I want his family to stay here. I know there might be issues with our relationship once they'll be staying since we'll be lacking more time but at least, they'll be happy, right?

That's it for now. I think I'm getting sleepy again. Ciao!
Happy New Year again my dear blog! :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment