Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Make me feel better. =(

Haaayyy... It's our 7th monthsary today. But guess what? It's not a good day again. Nothing happened that made my day good. I think, just the same with our 6th. Is this what will always happen to our monthsary? If that's the case, I won't be looking forward to the 15th of every month. =(

You know how I hate not having to see you every week. It's very hard for me to ease the loneliness of not being with you. Yeah, I got to talk to you but it's always different to have you beside me, laughing with me, singing for me, or just bum around with me. I always want you around me even though I know it's very impossible for us. That's why I only ask one day for every week from you. But we do know that sometimes, it just can't happen. But for this special day? I can't be with you? It sucks.. BIG TIME. I HATE IT. ='(

*sigh* I don't want to blog anymore. I can't blog what I really feel inside. Words are just ain't enough for all the emotions that I am feeling right now -- hurting, disappointed, very much loneliness, emptiness, lost and every little word that you can associated with sadness or bad feeling. =( I just want to cry.. badly.



I feel the tiredness again. =( Everything's fucked up with my life. Even the only thing I am just holding into.... you. T____T

0 comments:

Post a Comment