Tuesday, March 15, 2011

(8) Henna.


We got our very first henna last Saturday during our team building! ^^ I was thinking of having one before but no opportunity arises. But since we're on the beach and it only costs 100 bucks, I feel like it's the best time to have one. ^^

Here's what R got..


And yes, we were both thinking of having a permanent tattoo. But like I told him, it needs years to think of. Since it's gonna be permanent, we don't need room for regrets for that. If you'll ask me what tattoo would I like to put.. it will be L. And I actually wanna put his name on my body. But.. they said it's bad luck. And what if we broke up? As much as I don't want to, I believe it's not a wise move as of now.

Let's see what will happen after the years go by. After all, I won't be able to donate blood within 3 years that I put one permanent tattoo on my body. Oha.. As if I'm donating bloods. Haha! E it looks like I'm the one who needs it. Bleh :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment