Tuesday, March 8, 2011

(3) UA Wax

When you see hair, it's time to lay bare.

So, I had my very first UA wax experience awhile ago. I wasn't expecting anything from it and unfortunately, it hurts. F*ck. Why did I not think of asking my workmate first since he had his wax yesterday? Argh!!

Nonetheless, I think it was worthy. I feel renew. LOL. But I'm thinking if I will still continue with bikini/brazilian wax. I haven't decide yet which to choose for that.

As for the details...

It was actually the first time that I had it wax. I don't know on what would be the process.. Rebecca just told me that they will be using honey for that.. for every part of your body that do have hair and that you wanna get waxed. But I never imagined the process! *toinks!* I was used to shaving it ever since coz I dunno how to pluck it and I feel like plucking hurts. =s But since they said it's dangerous already to do that, I thought of having it wax.. and then I'll just go back there every 3-4 weeks. They said also that you're gonna have dark areas if you'll be shaving it and yes, I think I'm experiencing it already. F*ck again! So, for the process, they will ask you to wear a robe (if you're not wearing sleeveless or spaghetti strap top). Then they will ask if you used deodorant or not. If yes, they will clean first your UA. If not, they will go to the process of putting powder or cold wax (not sure really) and then use the honey and start waxing your UA or whatever part you wanna get wax. After that, they will pluck the short hairs and they will put something, like a lotion (?), for the finale. It's for smoothing effect or something. Seriously, I can't remember that much because it really hurts. Mine actually bleed and they said it's normal for a first timer and since I was into shaving before. =s I just hope that next time, it won't be that painful and that it won't bleed. Huhu.. But I'm proud of myself. :) I was not shouting or anything violent (lol) unlike the girl on the other cubicle. Hehe! Wonder why? The girl kept on shouting. She was having her brazilian wax and she can stop but to keep on complaining and asking the girl to stop for awhile coz it hurts. According to the one who was assisting me, you just need to bear with it since it's your first time and so that it will be done after awhile. Coz if you will keep on complaining, it will just lengthen the pain that you're feeling and the session as well. And I do believe her. Kasi ung sa kin, tiniis ko na lang talaga para matapos na. Haha!

Now I'm thinking if R's sister is having the same process with Belo or if it's laser. If it is laser.. envy!! That costs thousand naman kasi e.. Hmp!

0 comments:

Post a Comment