Saturday, March 26, 2011

(23) Henna again!



I don't know. I think I'm getting addicted with this already. It's just some paint on your body for awhile, anyway.

This is my second henna. My first was at my right hand. Now, I choose to have it at my back. As I look into it now, I just noticed that I was wanting a flower with stars. But this one has few little stars on it. Nonetheless, I still like it. I'm already thinking on what to wear on Monday!

After having this done, R told me, "O, naaadik ka na ata sa henna ah. Baka sa susunod, malalaman ko na lang meron ka nang tattoo."

As of now, I don't think I'll be having one. I saw them having a permanent one and "namamaga" after they had it. It's also very itchy and it hurts a lot. Argh. I'm still thinking on when will I be brave to have one. Good luck with me! I need to think a lot when it comes to that since that would be permanent. =s

0 comments:

Post a Comment