Saturday, March 26, 2011

(21) The Biglaan Date.

The week that I had was very toxic. I never felt this toxic thing when I was "the" RTA. But as a coach, oh well, what did I expect?

I've been feeling a lot of discomfort when it comes to my relationship with R. There's trust, love and everything else. But I lack confident that he won't leave me because I don't have time. :(

Luckily, my boyfriend asked me if we can have a date by Saturday. He wanted to go watch a movie, go somewhere than staying at our place with us sleeping beside each other. I was even kidding him that he don't have money anymore for whatever date that we can have and he said that he'll be spending our budget for the National Geographic Fun Run. On my end, it's fine if we won't push through with the fun run and I'm also thinking that we can still register until next week, and I'll have money by then so.. sure! I badly need some fresh air. As much as I love my work, I need to go out and not think about it.

I dunno how we ended up with the decision but.. we choose going to La Mesa Eco Park. :)
I really appreciated the effort that my boyfriend did. I appreciate his understanding. I appreciate that he wasn't thinking at the bad side and rather think of ways on how we can still enjoy and have time with each other. Wow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment