Sunday, March 20, 2011

(13) FB Chat.

It's been a week.. that I've been looking forward going home to chat with him. I know for myself that I'm not cheating R. I'm waiting for Bleach to message me and I'm not the one initiating. I guess I'm just enjoying his company. But believe me, that's just it. And I guess, I've proven myself strong enough already. My friends were kidding me that I taste the guy, like yeah, have sex with him. But I don't want to. Any contact, I don't want to. All I can do is talk with him, that's just it. And the other day, he was teasing me when I wished him good luck. He asked for a kiss so I just said, here, kiss emoticon :*. And then he said that he wants something for real, then I told him, "No. Ayaw." Even though I can just flirt all the way since I know for myself it won't happen, I don't want him to think that I'll allow him to do so if ever. I made a promise with R. He'll be mine as long as I'm his. I still want the same thing. I still want R. I don't want anybody else to own him. Grrr. X( :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment