Saturday, February 19, 2011

How Time Flies..



Thanks to Facebook, you'll be able to see your friends before or those who you've interacted with before. So, as I was browsing this group that I was included with, my first year section in a state university in college, I was looking into everybody else's profile. Instant reaction of a person wanting to know what happen to this person and that after not seeing each other for a long time.

Then, a random guy posted something on that group, or so I thought. And then it just hit me, hey, that was my so-called "crush" before. Ooohhh! Long time no see!

We weren't close even before. He was my crush back then just for the sake of having a crush and just for the sake of having an inspiration to go to school. Y'know the feeling that you're just lazy going to school and you need to have a reason? He was what I called "reason" before. It wasn't really a die-hard crush.. I just liked him because he's so quiet and mysterious. I don't know what's with girls who really like mysterious type of person.

Moving on, I was flabbergasted when I saw this on his profile picture...


The kid's so cute!! I thought he's like a baby of his cousin or sibling.. but apparently, the kid's his. I just can't imagine he was capable of that. Not that he looks like "baog" or something but he wasn't the kind of person that you'll be thinking that he'll be the first to have a baby on our batch. Y'know that thought when you were just in high school or college that you'll be naming people that you think will be a doctor or lawyer someday.. or someone who will be the first to get married or pregnant.. those kind. :))

Hmm.. This is just a proof that the guy has good genes! Hehe! And hey, I saw his recent picture, he looks more attractive than before. Why do people really change appearances after 5 years or so? Haha! I wonder if those people will gonna say the same thing to me.. because according to my uncle, nothing changed to my features back when I was a child. Hmmm..

0 comments:

Post a Comment