Monday, January 24, 2011

Wedddddings!

As I keep on browsing Jeff and Lisa's site - they are photographers - I can't help but to be awed with their photos. I can't help but want to get married ASAP! But hey, I'll be needing a lot of budget for that. Haha!

Anyhoo.. here are my picks as of the moment.

Jeff and Lisa Photography (70k-110k)
Twenty O Four for Wedding Invitations
Phoeben Teocson Videography (40k-95k)
Wedding Gown by Veejay Floresca
Wedding Gown by Veluz



I just posted them since I might totally forgot them even though I bookmarked them here.

I really need to save a lot if I really want to be one of the clients of those people! Definitely, there prices will go high once I decided to get married already. Wish me luck that I'll be able to afford them by that time! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment