Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sickness


Psh. T_T

I wasn't able to go to work last week and filed for sick leave. Reason? Acute bronchitis. I don't know what's happening with my body right now. Maybe, it's already asking for some pay for what I have been doing with it.

**My stomach is growling again. In a minute or two, I'll go back to my throne. =s

But I went to work last Friday morning to check schedule and stuff. I was alarmed that my lady boss texted me asking if I can go to work Thursday night because my partner is out due to flu (which he spelled as "flaw" over the phone. WTF?!) and nobody will be looking at the CMS, of course. But since I was still not feeling well, I did not go that night but instead, went there during the morning. Unfortunately, it just made my condition worse because it was so cold at the office. According to one of the coaches, I was still pale. While one of the QAs said I was still hot with fever. But what can I do? Just what Blossom said, "Pabibo hotdog na naman ako." Tsk. I'm just not really comfortable with the schedule that will be published for this week. Sirk cannot do it all alone because every week, he still asks me to double check it for him. And yes, even if my partner is there, he won't be able to do it. What does he knows, right? And yeah, I'm being mean right now. :P

*BRB. I really need to go to the bathroom. =s

**Oh well, my ass was just as noisy as hell, it was very embarassing if someone will hear it. Hehe!

Going back, due to my foolishness Friday morning, I wasn't able to attend a reunion with my 2nd year hs classmates. :| I really wanted to, I just feel really sick. :(

But right now, I am not. :) I mean, I don't feel what I was feeling last week but I have another sickness, the reason for my toilet excuses, acute gastroentiritis. Or maybe diarrhea in layman's term? But I think it's worse. And even though I'm feeling fine, I can't go to work with this. Especially that I usually experience it during at this time of the day. Wee hours, right? And it's like my lunch time at work.

I'm also having problems with what I can eat. I cannot eat dairy products and those that has oil in it. Sooo.. good luck! Resourceful on the spot! :( I just wish I'll be fine soon.. like tomorrow noon! Hehe! Please? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment