Thursday, December 30, 2010

WANT: The Spa



I haven't experience full body massage. I wanna experience one! I want one from an expensive spa.. and I wanna experience it at The Spa! According to Mojo, it will cost me P1,200. But if it will really worthy, why not? I looked into The Spa at Facebook and they have this couple massage. Weeeee! Boyfriend, let's try it! :)

I hope I have a lot of extra money for that. I hope I have tax refund. I hope. I really hope! *sigh* My workmates are planning to go to Star City at the next payday, and of course, I wanna join. I think I'll be having extra money for that but I was thinking of using it already to pay electricity bills e. *sigh* I hope I'm done paying the washing machine already! That would be 1k extra!

Basta.. I need to have that massage ASAP. My body aches more than the usual. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment